wine + tears

I really most be getting old I mean I LITerally CRIED TEARS last night. I remember when I used to drink a few glasses of wine and be ready for the partayyy, but now it makes me transform into some crazy psycho emo nostalgic NIGHTMARE. I mean you'd think I was high as a kite or somethingggz but no no. just a glass of that red wine (on sale at target!!) good $hit too!! that sassy sister stuff or middle child or whatevs it is called!

anywho, I thought I deserved some when work was extra STRESSSSFUL yesterday and the office phone was LITerally ringing off tha damn hook. I mean I barely had time to update my facebook status more than three timez and stalk Joe Jonas and Miley on twitter!! I mean WTF?! so when happy hour with my crush flaked (he's TOTES into me, he just really had to stay in and catch up on his tv episodes of swamp people, y'all!!) I just thought I'd treat myself #doingME to some red wine. 

so I get home and pour myself a glass and turn on the tv and OMG. just start BALLING. like literally!!! I got on facebook and went through allll the 1,108 photos tagged of me and like miss my old boyfriend and old friends and being YOUNG. so I drunk dial my old boyfriend and leave him some voicemail GAWD KNOWS WHAT. and he like texted me this morning with some lame response like 'lol send me pics'. (there's a reason he is an EX). and like started listening to backstreet boyz and $hit like that. spice girls and $hit. went for a drunk rollerblade around the neighborhood and rollerbladed in some dog $hit. yeah, literally ATE $HIT as they say. so like I kept thinking about how being a kid was so easy peasy and how it's hard to grow up and all that. and feeling sorry for myself. it was like HARDCORE depression $hit running through my head, y'all!! damn. I'm a mess I think. should I be on anti-depress meds?? am I suicidal? what DOES. THIS. MEAN. ?! probably just need my own reality show. then I'd get rich and famous and would be super happy like all those KardashKlans are. #KimmyK #loveyougurl #doingyourthang

lesson learned. no more red wine without my girlfriendzzz or a HAWT MAN. #truth

No comments:

Post a Comment