TGIFUNDAY

happy FRIDAYYY!! happy TGIFUNDAY to everyone!! what are y'all doing this weekendzz?? drinking that drank? dancing at tha club? #girlTIME #dontneednoman

I'm just counting down the rest of today at this lame a$$ job of mine. feeling sort of bloated, y'all from that chipotle for lunch! damn, I like freebirds better!! #freebirdsforLIFE but I can't wait to get my drink on and my dance on TOnight. maybe I'll even make out with a HOTTIE!! #truetalk

gonna go all out with the cat eyes and $hit makeup tonight. maybe even some justin beiber perfume!! (I hear that gets all the men!! HAWT!) can't even wait for this $hit. can't even wait to get off work!! it's going down toniiiight! can't wait to post pix bragging about how much better my life is than everyone elses LMFAO!!! 

happy friday! #partyintheusa #themesong

No comments:

Post a Comment