LMFAO!!!

O.M.G. while sitting on my exponentially growing larger a$$ today at work getting paid minimum wage to twitter and social media-ize (that's right. $$ to do what I'd be doing anywayzz!) I. came. across. the. funniest. $hit. omg. #DYING!!! 

she who won't be named from my high school in hellhole america just posted all these CRAY CRAY pix of herself taking her own pix in the mirror with her smarta$$ smart phone. DYING, Y'ALL. how pathetic is that. she's all fat and married up now. I mean, COME ON, I would never post pix of myself in anything but flattering light and with poses that don't shed light on the fact I now sit on my a$$ all day and drink my sorrows away at night. this gurlfriend was SO HAWT in high school and had all the HAWT GUYZ. looks like she has slipped into wifey mode now and lost that hotness. omg maybe she is preggers!! #spicygossipyall

meanwhile, I'm looking at this other post from CRAZYA$$ girl from back home too. (all the funniest $hit is from these back home people!! the ones who go extra cray cray because they never escaped that $hit). so anywayzz omg she apparently 'went to da club last night and ran into that b*tch agin. she a real trip. I got all crazy on dat hoe. she NO BETTA DAN TO TEXT MI MAN AGIN!!!' amen, sista. you tell a hoe what's up!

how pathetic are these people that never got out and got to get a good real 9-5 job like me where I get paid to sit on my a$$ all day and stare into the bright light. I'm DOING THINGZ with my life, y'all. breaking even every month. (student loans don't count though!!) I'm a real life grown up. good thing for facebook and twitter so I can spend mass amounts of time stalking and making fun of this lame a$$ $hit while I live alone with my cats in the city doing my thang. #livingthedreamyall

No comments:

Post a Comment