reality check

once upon a time I was a kid with big dreams and ambitions and all that crazy hyper stuff. then one day I grew up and was like, wow REALITY CHECK. real life really isn't that great when you grow up. #shattereddreamsyall 

I mean, I thought you grew up and had a bangin' checking account with lots of $$$. I mean I thought you just finished school and earned that title. BOY I was wrong. I work my a$$ off all day to barely make ends meet. then I go out and drink girly cocktails with my soul sisters (LYLAS!!) to try to cope. viscous cycle, y'all.

maybe I'll just meet a rich boy like all those other 'friends' from my back home town did and got all knocked up and $hit. maybe they weren't so dumb now that I think of it. in the meantime, I'll be drowning my sorrows in a skinnygirl martini, MEOW. hopefully I get some cute instagrams for my profile tonight and snag me a man. #hottiealert

No comments:

Post a Comment