#almostFamous

I've been thinking lately. perhaps I should just get uber FAMOUS (OMG!!) and get my own reality show or something like that, y'all. I mean the KardashKlan does welllll for themselves. (I see them on nuts commercials and all that $hit and vitatrim or whatever that shiz is). anywho, I think it could work for me I mean all you do is shop around and look fancy pants. go on VACAY now and then. 

but also I could be less famous and start a fashion blog where I just take cute pix of myself all day everyday and post that shiz. It's a worldwide #trend now, y'all. I mean I already to it for my instagram pics and all my social medias so why not just start my own blog devoted to me. a legit job for those of us that just don't have much interest in anything other than traveling, shopping, bragging about both (discreetly!!), and like loads of cash to burn on these things. I mean I always wanted a life of just going from music festival to music festival!

guess that means option 2 is out of the question seeing as how I just spent my 2 months savings on drinks for all my co-workers at thirsty thursday. peer pressure and too many rounds of tequila, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment