I've got 99 problems, but a b*tch ain't one

wow. just WOW. ran into a mega b*tch last night. thought that type of $hit stayed at the playground I was at in effin THIRD GRADE!! 

anywho, my friend had a 'bff' and I use that term loosely since this b*tch was her bff way back in like middle school. apparently she just got majorly dumped on her a$$ by her 5 year boyfriend so she needed her 'bff' again. hadn't talked to her in like 5 years but oh yeah now she needs her..#notfoolinme #fake 

so this girl LITerally comes into town and we all do dinner last night and omg holy hell this girl was a b*tch. never met someone who first greets you with a glare and says 'oh yeah I already saw you on facebook pix. you actually look a little skinnier in person.' UM WOW nice to meet you too majorb*tch!! like OMG. I just don't do that $hit anymore. don't do drama. #maturity 

so dinner was nothing short of a disasssster and I totes left those crazies to go home and eat some ben&jerrys and stalk instagram. wishin I was at tha beach or some $hit seeing all these fancies posting #funinthesun pix. feet in the sand and some $hit. lucky b*tches. I'll just eat my ben & jerrys and watch real houswives reruns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment