hungry as a mothabear

starving!! waiting for my bff (lylasforlife) to wake her lazy a$$ up so we can go brunch and $hit. craving like an omelette with home fries or pancakes OMG my stomach is DYYYING LITerally.

so last night was pretty fun..we went for cocktails and I skipped dinner (eating is CHEATING!!!) so I got pretty drunk pretty fast. we went to our fave dancing club and they played allll my fave indie songs so I was in my element. sort of forgot I was even with a friend there or where I even was LMFAO!!! so it was fun. music videos and $hit. 

then I accidentally got a taxi without my bff. yeah I said I was IN MY ELEMENT dancing and $hit and sometimezzz I forget about what's going on around me. dancing with all the dark and crazy lights and $hit does that to me, y'all. like it's 1999 or some $hit.

so she finally made it back to my apartment and was pissed the hell off at me and made me like literally walk with her a$$ to Taco C to get some tacos and $hit. 

now I wish she'd wake her a$$ up so we can go brunch then sun bathe by my pool while drinking girly cocktails, sheeesh. wake up boo! 

#blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment