music music festivalsss, y'all

ok so like all I see on instagram right now is all this lolla this and lolla that let me brag about seeing every f*cking cool indie band on the universe right now all at once yeahhh look at me!!

I just don't get it, y'all.

how do I get THAT life and $hit?

these music festivals goers LITERally just hop around the world from one cool festival to another drinking beer and dancing and being wasted and drugged up. like real life hippies. except I know that shirt came from free people and I KNOW that $hit aint cheap. how do these people afford that $hit yet all they do is dance freely from one sweaty druggy festival to another? even if I had the schedule to do it I sure as hell wouldn't have the MONEY$$ y'all. these 'I look like I work at whole foods and make min wage and ride my bike and save the planet' hippies sure as hell must be bankin. rollin in some major cash, y'all. those cutoffs and vintage tees don't buy themselves, y'all!!!! 

then they post that $hit for all of us non music festival goers to see. dreamy filters on pix of these bands playing with a perfect sunset and perfect city skyline and perfect indie hipsters dressed in perfect indie $hit. 


wtf. jealz. major jealz.

No comments:

Post a Comment